News Ticker
  • IPB version 4.2 installed!
Sign in to follow this  
Tyralak

TK Badlands drama

Well, Elagabalus. You managed to piss off MissManners good and proper, didn't you?

I pwn.

Indeed. That mock trial they're planning is a mockery of justice. I withdrew my name from jury nomination. You have my support.

Indeed. That mock trial they're planning is a mockery of justice. I withdrew my name from jury nomination. You have my support.

Since when has the Badlands political system been anything BUT completely corrupt? I'm staying on the jury if for nothing else than to counteract that insipid furry, Yub. We all know how he's going to vote.

Since when has the Badlands political system been anything BUT completely corrupt? I'm staying on the jury if for nothing else than to counteract that insipid furry, Yub. We all know how he's going to vote.

You do realize were the only 2 Dual supporters on the jury? we're outnumbered 4-2. Not that it matters. Judge Manners has the final say in the matter.

You do realize were the only 2 Dual supporters on the jury? we're outnumbered 4-2. Not that it matters. Judge Manners has the final say in the matter.

If LC participates, I'm sure she'll support Dual.

If LC participates, I'm sure she'll support Dual.

Well if LC is participating. I guess I'll play too.

Wait, is this a Shep style showtrial? Or are they actually trying to pretend that there is justice in an internet forum trial?

Wait, is this a Shep style showtrial? Or are they actually trying to pretend that there is justice in an internet forum trial?

Oh, it's ALL for show. It's a complete kangaroo court. And we wouldn't have it any other way. biggrin.gif I forgot to include links. Here are a few for your perusal:

Observe Legitimate Moderation

The trial of Dual: Mood or Mod?

A trial in the Badlands?

Omar, you stand charged with violation of article 17 of the Spamstitution

Omar: Please appoint me as your council

Trial of Omar v missmanners, part 1

Oh, and to clear up any confusion. Omar is one of Dual's sockpuppets. The Omar sockpuppet is the one with mod powers.

What happened? Did Omar modify the Spamstitution and then this is what/how/why etc etc? I have been extremely absent this past month.

I spoke too soon. I will continue reading. I am sure the issue of Gonad not having any mod powers has not been addressed.

TK holds trials? For what? Posting topics with actual useful content? A spam free post? smile.gif

Read the threads I linked. They explain everything. However, it's irrelevant anyway. He's been acquitted due to advanced apathy.

Read the threads I linked. They explain everything. However, it's irrelevant anyway. He's been acquitted due to advanced apathy.

In other words, it was too much work so they didn't care? smile.gif

TK sucks.

Actually, TK swallows.

Nice av Mirah, is that from our Photo Shoot? rolleyes.gif