News Ticker
  • IPB version 4.2 installed!
Sign in to follow this  
Vince

Review my website?

Well, I'm thinking of uploading some piece meal 40K analysis in the coming weeks/month, just basic stuff. Anyone here willing to read over it and give me feedback? The feedback can be on anything really, from errors in math or interpretation, to spelling, grammar and wording ( I admit,eloquent writing  isn't my strong point). Cheers guys! 

Well, I'm thinking of uploading some piece meal 40K analysis in the coming weeks/month, just basic stuff. Anyone here willing to read over it and give me feedback? The feedback can be on anything really, from errors in math or interpretation, to spelling, grammar and wording ( I admit,eloquent writing  isn't my strong point). Cheers guys! 

Sure! I'd be glad to help!

I can review it just don't take anything I say too personally... people tend to do that a lot >.>

I couldn't check the math or even whether you're accurately portraying the universe but I can definitely say if an explanation works or not in terms of making sense to the uninitiated.

I'll help pitch in.  I happen to know more about 40K than most of the people on this site.