News Ticker
  • IPB version 4.2 installed!
Sign in to follow this  
Khas

ASVSers who post on Troll Kingdom.

So far, here are the ASVSers I know post on TK. There might be more, I'm not sure. So, here they are, and what names they go by on TK.

Tyralak (Dirk Funk)

myself (Charlemagne)

ESAD (Seph)

NX-01 (Loktar)

Commander RayCav (Classic_Forever)

Afishymeadow (Aquehonga)

Any others?

If I knew who they were, I would have posted them.

Surely naming all my sock accounts to people who don't know them would be an act of faggotry, I wouldn't name anyones sock in that list and I have ACP access there, if you had I would have fun playing with your profile.

Classichummus was once a mod here. But he's MIA now! From here and TK.

:mystery:

:seph: did quite a number on morondee cuntgrove, and the one on dung! is in progress! :thumbup:

As for MY sockpuppet on TK, it's Tachy Goes to Coventry;)

It would be GREAT sadistic FUN to clone :jason: & infest TK, WF, SDN, TBBS, SB, TF.net, LoNAF, TWoP, etc et al with HORDES'n'LEGIONS of thousands of the :jason:s.

"ATTACK OF THE :jason:s"

Myrandy Crosgrove was a Lawrence Connor sock, hes a fucking idiot and one of only 3-4 people at TK who are on a perma ban so i booted him.

Myrandy Crosgrove was a Lawrence Connor sock, hes a fucking idiot and one of only 3-4 people at TK who are on a perma ban so i booted him.

Is dung! also LC? Or :dorkpickle:?

:mystery:

Connor is permabanned then?

No, Ding! isn't Dork Pickle. Ding!'s real name is Danny Hellman, and he's a professional cartoonist. His history with Jack is that about eight years ago, Jack mocked him over a frivolous lawsuit, he got pissed, declared war against Jack, and hasn't let it go since. Yes, he's still angry at Jack for a slight that happened back in '05, and has decided to grace TK with his idiotic presence. Sad, isn't it?

Still I don't think Ding is Danny, I have my suspicions of who ding is, I think Ding is also Dr Robustus, and I'm pretty sure who that is, and I don't think it's danny H.;

Connor is permabanned then?

Yeah he has been for around 5-6 months, kept on Doxxing Mentalist, he's a waste of shit.

Still I don't think Ding is Danny, I have my suspicions of who ding is, I think Ding is also Dr Robustus, and I'm pretty sure who that is, and I don't think it's danny H.;

I pretty much knew Ding! was Dr. Robustus, but I thought Dr. R was Danny. And who do you think Dr. Retardus is?

I'm not posting what I think/know on an open forum, just wanna say that the same person running robustus also targeted other people with different handles, that have nothing to do with jack, I think said person just made themselves out to be hellman just to spoon it off on someone elses shoulders.

don't think im defending hellman, the guy is a retard, just from my findings it aint him.

I think I registered and posted once or twice. Like, 2 or 3 years ago.

Welcome, Airlocke.

You last visited: 02-16-2011 at 01:59 AM

I would still love to know who Luci really is.

:bigass: