News Ticker
  • IPB version 4.2 installed!
Sign in to follow this  
Khas

I'm so depressed/pissed right now.

Why? I just found out that one of my dogs only has a few days left to live. What the vet first thought was an infection turned out to be colon cancer, and it's already too advanced to do anything. She was such a sweet dog, too. Silly, and almost always smiling. And with my other dog's health deteriorating at the rate it is, I don't think she'll live to see the end of the Summer either. Fuck this Summer. Fuck it in the neck, deeply, and repeatedly, with a chainsaw.

So, a head's up, if I lash out at anyone, don't take it personally. I'm just going through some severe emotional turmoil.

Very sorry to hear that, lost a beloved cat to an extended bought with feline leukemia a few years back.

You have my sincerest condolences, Khas. I’ve lost a few of my cats over the years, and it never grows less painful when it happens.

The pain's getting too much for her. She's being put to sleep tomorrow. As for my other dog, Maggie, she can sense when something is wrong with Zelda (the one being put down). I don't think she'll last much longer either.

[Comic Book Guy]Worst. Summer. Ever.[/Comic Book Guy]

That sucks dude. Feel free to lash out at me as you wish. Go on, give me a good troll. :)

My sympathies.

Monday I had to put down my 15+yo Cat "Dante". He was looking a little sick for a few days, then within 72 hours he was comatose. The last 36 he stopped drinking water and was sleeping 99% of the time. Monday morning he started having spasms but wouldn't wake up. I had to break it to the kids that it was more humane to put him to sleep.

No fun, with 4 females in the house it was like trying to manage the meltdown at Chernobyl.