News Ticker
  • IPB version 4.2 installed!
Sign in to follow this  
Khas

How a single Intrepid-class starship can defeat the Death Star.

It's not that relevant to this discussion, because as i said, i doubt the Enterprise will have the required full. Several hours to get a moon to 4km/s, several dozen thousand to get the same thing to .8C or whatever. I just can't see that. Maximum thrust with the warp core at maximum output for a number of years lol.

SOme of the mountain sized debris traveling at single digit percentiles the speed of light might well have been impacting the first death star when it blew away Alderaan, confirming that you're going to need extremely high yield events to threaten the shields of the station. Any debris that did impact didn't leave any significant damage, so we will probably need something on the order of thousands of petatons. I dont think the Enterprise can add that much kinetic energy to an object.

With teleportation attacks or heavy bombardment, they may be capable of causing what would be considered superficial surface damage, to the heat dissipation areas. Like destroying the heat vent, or radiators, maybe making the gun impossible to fire without melting/vaporizing the DS along with it... or maybe they could teleport the missiles straight into the muzzle of the gun, again superficial damage, but might make it impossible to focus the beam. A far cry from blowing the station up, but at least you won't have a mass-scattered world on your hands. Just a slagged one, which wont be as terrorizing.

The reason I said Radar and Sonar was because that's what TCW shows planetary sensors as when the Separatists attacked the Mon Calamari homeworld.

I found few more problems with you tantic. Let say for secound Intercept class starship could pull big piece space rock. Still left question any Sane Caption did it ok Janeway just might crazy enough try it. Left fact reason Intercept class starship is design survival high speeds it two two defector dish design push out way space rockes. It has warp nacelle are program to bend. Second enemy decide to rammed USS Voyager she going place lot stuff flooting around. Defector dish likley clear area of space allow such fast speed.

I swear, Jason is a chatbot with a severe case of degradation. He's making less sense by the letter. I bet his glasses is really a kaleidoscope attached to his eyes.