News Ticker
  • IPB version 4.2 installed!
Sign in to follow this  
Jason

With help phase cloaking device the UFP short after star destory Romulan star EMpire make quick work out Star War Empire

No, Jason. There is no such thing as a "Steam-Line" drive. Some of the old locomotives in the 19th century might have been called steam-line but they have not exceeded the speed of light. Well, as far as I know. smile.png

The E-D in All Good Things still used warp but the warp scale was changed. For all we know, Warp 13 in the new scale was Warp 9.999 in the old scale.

Quantum steam-line drive what trying say as fact. Will I think wrong come warp 13 steam line drive allow starship go past normal war barrows

Oh, you mean Quantum SLIPSTREAM.

Yes the qauntum slipstream drive my thoery how starship were able travel at warp 13 or faster. So the Empire have to worry about that so not risk call on super weapon find out what cooking in UFP any other major power.

Then answer me this, oh mighty shit head. How come in the original series, did the original Enterprise managed to reach Warp 15?

Then answer me this, oh mighty shit head. How come in the original series, did the original Enterprise managed to reach Warp 15?

And in Star Trek TAS they reached Warp 36. Or is that not canon?

In TOS the UFP used different warp scale . I have more evidence Enigma it hard cannon. Your theory that UFP chance warp scale again no evidence back this claim. To my option interest theory fail to take follow factor account Star Trek Voy timeless UFP had able send starship into Delta Quadrant. For that matter Delta flyer able to fly there. Also Admiral Janeway was able to get to Delta Quadrant and travel back in time in End Games.

Hey shit lick. you have no proof whatsoever that they used quantum slipstream whatsoever. There is more chance of them developing transwarp than slipstream.

You have none, nada, zip, zilch, zero claims to back you up. In All Good Things, they used WARP not quantum slipstream, fucking moron. Riker said WARP 13! They traveled through warp not q-slipstream. Reconfiguring the scale has a lot more credence than slipstream.

Fuck, you are dense.

P.S. In End Games, it easily falls into play with All Good Things as the timeline seem to almost match , so even in End Games, warp technology had advanced enough to travel faster than before. *OR* They managed to develop transwarp.

I have disagree with you there heavy. UFP would have likely been doing test quantum slipstream drive as soon designs back form pathfinder project. Remember remember the Soliton a starship design expermant new type warp drive. The same technology could been used to experimenting slipstream drive I think unlikely UFP not experimenting with it.

http://en.memory-alpha.org/wiki/Soliton_wave_rider

Also read about timeless my other evidence

http://en.memory-alpha.org/wiki/Timeless_%28episode%29

I have disagree with you there heavy.

Oh no, you don't disagree with Heavy!

I have disagree with you there heavy. UFP would have likely been doing test quantum slipstream drive as soon designs back form pathfinder project. Remember remember the Soliton a starship design expermant new type warp drive. The same technology could been used to experimenting slipstream drive I think unlikely UFP not experimenting with it.

http://en.memory-alp...iton_wave_rider

Also read about timeless my other evidence

http://en.memory-alp...s_%28episode%29

New type of warp is not slipstream. Quantum sliptstream is a whole different type of FTL drive. Get it through your dense skull. Your theories are like you, retarded.

New type of warp is not slipstream. Quantum sliptstream is a whole different type of FTL drive. Get it through your dense skull. Your theories are like you, retarded.

Enigma you seem not have common sense. Basic issues with the Quantum slipstream drive is navigation equipment on USS Voyager not up task. Means UFP have work navigation equipment up to task. Which would take time but without question was do able. The trasnwarp drive been total new device own right.

What the hell are you talking about?

I am talk the fact that problem with the Quantum slipstream drive was USS Voyager navigation equipment task. THat something starfleet can work on event test holodeck get navigation technology up to task.

Even *IF* they can perfect the technology, they do not have the crystals to power them. Even Voyager knew they had a one shot deal because of the crystals extreme rarity.

Nice try, you fail.

First USS Voyage could get more crystal even thought taken years for them to do so. Also The UFP has territory of 8 thousand light years across and with fact USS Voyager was able to find them it UFP hundreds of perhaps thousand mine starships and survey starship they able to easily get more the rare crystals. Also alter timeline in timeless timeline the UFP had already done it anyway so it mute point.

There's no indication that they can mine it easily and Starfleet isn't going to use most of it's ships on a wild goose chase. It takes many years just to synthesize them and once available they have to be used quickly because if not they'll decay. Benamite crystals are not good in making the Quantum Slipstream Drive practical. Unless they can keep the crystals from decaying, the QSD is dead in the water.

There's no indication that they can mine it easily and Starfleet isn't going to use most of it's ships on a wild goose chase. It takes many years just to synthesize them and once available they have to be used quickly because if not they'll decay. Benamite crystals are not good in making the Quantum Slipstream Drive practical. Unless they can keep the crystals from decaying, the QSD is dead in the water.

Ok please watch first this video form 1 minute and 10 seconds. Liston for the part 15 years.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWP5qDhlt5U

Also please explain why took USS Voyager 23 years alter timeline were USS Voyager did get thought by using Borg Hub to get back to Earth.read alter timelines.

http://en.memory-alpha.org/wiki/2390s

So unless you suggestion Engma UFP development trans-warp technology in one timeline lot early then another you theory make no sense

My theory Enigma is that issues time it self. UFP did contact Voyager to get that technology in till 2376 in normal timeline not even know technology. UFP know steam-line drive in 2375 timeless.

So we talk about year different between the two timelines whens starfleet know about this technology. Janway made no secret about problem USS Voyager had with Borg when they trying to return home.

Read this on chapter 7

self explains that the technologies and weapons on the shuttle were developed by her, from the greater experience she had with the Borg before returning to Earth. form this link

http://en.memory-alpha.org/wiki/Endgame_(episode)

USS Voyager like part bigger war between the Borg and UFP. So by the time they the UFP development the technology steam-line drive installed on ships they used to stick target deep Borg territory to weaken Borg collective.

To sum it all up, you are full of shit. What does the video and that Voyager took 23 years to get to Earth have to do with the feasibility of the QSD?

Quantum slipstream is not Borg tech. Endgame proves that the Feds did not develop Quantum slipstream because if they had then they would have greeted Voyager in a lot less time than 23 years.That is if Starfleet even knew of quantum slipstream. The only other FTL technology that the Federation was trying to develop is transwarp. The Feds have a better chance with Transwarp by stealing it from the Borg and reverse engineer it than recreate the QSD.

There is no proof whatsoever that the Feds knew of the QSD from Janeway. You are basing it on baseless speculation. Give it up.

To sum it all up, you are full of shit. What does the video and that Voyager took 23 years to get to Earth have to do with the feasibility of the QSD? Quantum slipstream is not Borg tech. Endgame proves that the Feds did not develop Quantum slipstream because if they had then they would have greeted Voyager in a lot less time than 23 years.That is if Starfleet even knew of quantum slipstream. The only other FTL technology that the Federation was trying to develop is transwarp. The Feds have a better chance with Transwarp by stealing it from the Borg and reverse engineer it than recreate the QSD. There is no proof whatsoever that the Feds knew of the QSD from Janeway. You are basing it on baseless speculation. Give it up.

First my theory UFP having a full scale war with Borg extremly well supported. Admiral Janway said it herself if she had USS Voyager had few more conflicts with Borg before returning home. Please watch this vidoe 3 minute and 37 secounds to 4 minute and 25 secounds.

Also UFP starfleet acadomcy study the Borg which little sense unless they were at conflict with Borg it self.

Good God, I don't even know where to begin explaining what's wrong with this hypothesis.

I don't even know what his hypothesis is. Something to do to with the Federation having a war with the Borg??