News Ticker
  • IPB version 4.2 installed!
Sign in to follow this  
Jason

With help phase cloaking device the UFP short after star destory Romulan star EMpire make quick work out Star War Empire

UFP used starship had phase cloaking device that could also fire while cloaked they hit Imperiel warships while Star War warship could tunch UFP starships.

No. It wouldn't work. The torpedoes and phaser beams would still be out of phase when fired with the phase cloak on.

No. It wouldn't work. The torpedoes and phaser beams would still be out of phase when fired with the phase cloak on.

Not true not per say true in Star Terk. Starfleet crew-member USS Voyager able to hit one Voth when he was under phase cloaked.

Please read act 2 if wish to see evidence.

http://en.memory-alpha.org/wiki/Distant_Origin_%28episode%29

Starfleet's illegal phase cloak is not the same as the Voth interphase phase cloak.

Nice try asshat.

Form what I can tell Voth phase cloaking device similar to UFP illegal phase cloaking device if not the same type. Starfleet never build phase cloaking device that is design cloak person. However what we tell Star Terk next phase is that phase cloaking device that Voth and the when two starfleet office phase cloaking do the samething. So unlike short Romulan star Empire destory star. UFP starship if put phase cloaking deivce on them could set phase same setting and able fire them when phase cloak. After all Voyager only able pick two place force field limit area go also pick own sensers suggestion UFP design able to defend it self againist possibel enemy had phase cloak device and pick up.

Form what I can tell Voth phase cloaking device similar to UFP illegal phase cloaking device if not the same type. Starfleet never build phase cloaking device that is design cloak person. However what we tell Star Terk next phase is that phase cloaking device that Voth and the when two starfleet office phase cloaking do the samething. So unlike short Romulan star Empire destory star. UFP starship if put phase cloaking deivce on them could set phase same setting and able fire them when phase cloak. After all Voyager only able pick two place force field limit area go also pick own sensers suggestion UFP design able to defend it self againist possibel enemy had phase cloak device and pick up.

If I could, I'd post that video of me doing a dramatic reading of Peter Chimaera's story "Robin Hood Fights Back" that I posted on Facebook.

Please explain why the USS Voyager had technology pick two individuals that were using a phase cloak device and had the able set defense force fields in place making impossible form beam out. The simple answer starfleet command readly for possible Romulan us phase cloaking techology allow spies UFP and design defense plan against it. So unless some better thoery I say two cloaking device are the same and more so UFP starship phase cloak should able to hit Star War Empire fleet having to worry hit back.

Bullshit and more bullshit. I have theory that Jason is fucking retarded. Oh wait, its true!

And now, for Jason's rebuttal:

I sorry but not retard. Cardasson Dark Vader make toropodes deflector dish. If want see evidence watch smell vidoe Galaxy X class chrew Death Star.

Let say wrong argument sake UFP can not modied haser weapons cloaked and ISD. Still minor problem UFP fighting Star War Empire. All the UFP have do making Empire lose ISD for shuttlecaft. Place few anti matter podes on a shutltecaft that has phase cloak device have take mothership phase cloaked. Beam the person off and shuttlecaft blow up in 10 seconds and de phase cloak in 2 seconds. The ISD blow sky high anyway. Something UFP technology do many time over. Since us shuttlecaft at the time Ent shortly after that star exposed destroy Romulan star Empire. UFP likely shuttlecafts in millions while the Star War Empire unlikely has more few hundred thousand ISDs.

And then the Imperial fleet, plus all of their wanked ships and super weapons make short work of the UFP and the Klingon Empire by systematically destroying each planet they have. You lose, dipshit.

Make a topic that isn't full of your putrid man juice.

And then the Imperial fleet, plus all of their wanked ships and super weapons make short work of the UFP and the Klingon Empire by systematically destroying each planet they have. You lose, dipshit.

The UFP deploy phase cloaking device on all planets stop Empire super weapons cause real damage. Unless Star War Empire some over come phase cloaking technology they real do not stand a chance against UFP using this kind technology.

Blah blah blah blah blah blah. You are sooo full of shit Jason. You are not even debating honestly.

Blah blah blah blah blah blah. You are sooo full of shit Jason. You are not even debating honestly.

Admit it Engma the Star War Empire left with no choice but surrender. Emperor would put on trail for war crimes.

Admit to what? That you live in a fantasy world? Yeah, I can admit to that. Do I admit that you are a leading candidate for a retroactive abortion? Sure, I'll admit to that. I'll even admit that I'm surprised you have enough brain cells to keep you alive all this time.

But, what I do not admit is the cockamamie bullshit that you consistently post, always moving the goalposts and refusing to accept any kind of defeat as a viable tactic for debating. You are full of shit and you don't even debate honestly.

Such tech that you are espousing isn't even allowed as per the treaty of Algernon. (Speaking of which, I should be naming you Charlie, after the failure of his operation.)

Just because Romulus is destroyed, doesn't mean that the Romulan Star Empire ceases completely.

Admit to what? That you live in a fantasy world? Yeah, I can admit to that. Do I admit that you are a leading candidate for a retroactive abortion? Sure, I'll admit to that. I'll even admit that I'm surprised you have enough brain cells to keep you alive all this time.

But, what I do not admit is the cockamamie bullshit that you consistently post, always moving the goalposts and refusing to accept any kind of defeat as a viable tactic for debating. You are full of shit and you don't even debate honestly.

Such tech that you are espousing isn't even allowed as per the treaty of Algernon. (Speaking of which, I should be naming you Charlie, after the failure of his operation.)

Just because Romulus is destroyed, doesn't mean that the Romulan Star Empire ceases completely.

Again you so confidence Star War Empire raped UFP. That even if someone found away for UFP crush Empire unwanted bug. Denied basic stubbornness. Me be the one to find way to defend Star War Empire with Star Trek tech make more iworst for you admit it.

More nonsensical bullshit. Paraphrasing Mr.Coffee over @ SDN "Stop taking drugs, son. You've done smoked yourself retarded."

Speaking of which, I should be naming you Charlie, after the failure of his operation.

Or Charlie, as in "Charlie Foxtrot". p.gif

More nonsensical bullshit. Paraphrasing Mr.Coffee over @ SDN "Stop taking drugs, son. You've done smoked yourself retarded."

Please explain why my tactic will not work rather the trying make fun me.

That be last thing the Empire would try to do. For fact UFP might stick back in kind please give break with proto matter bomb on missile equipment phase cloaking, Quantum steam line drive. Empire not risk UFP strike back in kind. It likley Empire try conquer UFP by send massive feet warship but not try attack planets.

So now the Federation uses steam power to beat the GE? You are getting more ridiculous by the second.

So now the Federation uses steam power to beat the GE? You are getting more ridiculous by the second.

Hardly my theory Federation starship warp 13 during Star Trek All Good things is steam-line drive.