News Ticker
  • IPB version 4.2 installed!
Sign in to follow this  
Jason

Mars Defense Perimeter spacecaft what known in could none cannon

Only things I known about this spacecrafts is it does not have a warp drive and UFP only send three spacecraft try stop a Borg cube when had more available.

Well, there's no reason we can't continue it here. Cut and paste if you must.

Thier are some differnt people on this site that are not part Jedi Starfleet. I hope also got hear some thier views as will.

As I said back at SFJ, the only thing we know about them for sure was that the SFX crew intended for them to be blown up to show how powerful the Borg were. We didn't even see them fire a single shot.

I differnt question the fact that the Federation had more of these spacecafts did not us them sugest that the Mars defense spacecafts were armed so kind warhead. Other wise why would have two things sticking out under neath them.

If wish see try to talk watch vidoe

See how borg cube destory each Mar defense spacecafts. From 5 minute 9 secounds to about five mimute 21 secounds.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYBXItfZXpY&feature=related

Look how close are the borg cube if armed any weapons would have fire them. Meaning must be more like missles then then starships.

What's the question again?

Could you perhaps post it in English, in French, in Spanish, basically, can you post it in a language decipherable by humans?

thumbdown.gif