News Ticker
  • IPB version 4.2 installed!
Sign in to follow this  
Ali-Sama

Phantasy star online - free

Is this PC only or the Xbox version?

this is pc only. I is old so any of the newer or even several year old laptops can play it. please delete my double post?

This is episode 1-4. I dont know if you can modify the xbox version to connect to their server, assuming an xbox version exists. the gamecube version can be set to conect to them though.

ALi

ps go here.

http://www.reddit.com/r/freegames/

lots of free games! All ligit! No pirated stuff!

*chuckles*

Well by that logic if anyone wants to play World of Warcraft, Lineage 2, Dofus, Maplestory and a slew of others I can do those all for free tongue.gif

Private Servers are not all legal. It comes down to if the server owner is using proprietary code (ie stolen code from the main servers), or if they're using full emulation.

Regardless of that however, there is normally licenses in these games that says "Oh no doing Private servers is bad we'll slap your hand" type of crap which normally amounts too "If you played our servers and agreed to it we're going to bust your ass on our servers" type thing.

In the end, private servers aren't new but can be fun. Especially with the rates of your favorite mmo's changed to be much less of a grind hehe.

And no, you cannot modify the xbox version to connect to PS's. It'd be an extremely bad risk even if you could.