News Ticker
  • IPB version 4.2 installed!
Sign in to follow this  
Jason

What do you guy think number one problem Middle East

I think it's lack of sanity. Barbaric, misogynist, medieval cultures that haven't evolved much in the last 1500 years. Of course it isn't that bad in every single place, but in most of that region, it's a cesspool.

I think it's lack of sanity. Barbaric, misogynist, medieval cultures that haven't evolved much in the last 1500 years. Of course it isn't that bad in every single place, but in most of that region, it's a cesspool.

Middle East has chance great deal during last 1,500 years in everything other governments and law.

Great deal professor on both political science and history disagree with you on that. However I still think water biggest problem middle East after that education and then next industry economy.

The number one problem in the Middle East? Women. Either they are really butt ugly and that is why they are covered up or they are insanely beautiful and the men are jealous so they have them covered up.

smile.gif

I think you're an oblivious moron who has lesser deductive reasoning powers than Sgt. Schultz.

Don't insult Schultz that way.

He's more clueless than Colonel Klink.

Number one problem in the middle east? Middle child syndrome. The middle east is jealous of all the attention his brothers east east and west east get from their parents north and south east.laugh.gif

Number one problem in the middle east? Middle child syndrome. The middle east is jealous of all the attention his brothers east east and west east get from their parents north and south east.laugh.gif

Middle East is very jealous of Far East with their toys and giant robots. smile.gif