News Ticker
  • IPB version 4.2 installed!
Sign in to follow this  
Ado Mortumee

Minecraft

http://www.minecraft.net/

Minecraft is a game about placing blocks while running from skeletons. Or something like that...

Here, just watch this vide

Hello, reality. I'm on a pig.

Welcome to the World of Minecraft. Now go over there and start punching down some trees. Oh! And watch out for the exploding green penis monsters at night.

I saw the video. I still don't know what to make of it.

Legos. On steroids. With stealthy exploding green penis monsters (Creepers) and skeletons and zombies and giant spiders that want to feast on you when night falls.

The first step to surviving is by punching down trees with your bare fist, from there you craft a work bench and start crafting tools (axes, pickaxes, hoes etc.). Next you chop down more trees then starting mining stone and coal. If you do not have a shelter by nightfall either build a dirt tower or dig a hole to hide in during the night.

For one interesting project done in Minecraft someone built a full size version of the IIRC original TOS era Enterprise.

EDIT - Here we go:

Legos. On steroids. With stealthy exploding green penis monsters (Creepers) and skeletons and zombies and giant spiders that want to feast on you when night falls.

The first step to surviving is by punching down trees with your bare fist, from there you craft a work bench and start crafting tools (axes, pickaxes, hoes etc.). Next you chop down more trees then starting mining stone and coal. If you do not have a shelter by nightfall either build a dirt tower or dig a hole to hide in during the night.

For one interesting project done in Minecraft someone built a full size version of the IIRC original TOS era Enterprise.

EDIT - Here we go:

I saw videos of minecraft! I don't have the time to invest into it. It looks fun though!

A lot of people are getting into it, I'm too lazy to check it out myself even though its free.