News Ticker
  • IPB version 4.2 installed!
Sign in to follow this  
dantheman77

ANY HOWARD STERN FANS??

what?? why ask this in a trek forum??? well if you dont know, george tka?huh.gif you know him as mr. sulu sits in on the show about 4, 5 weeks a year and is ALways GREAT!! as im sure you all know no love lost between him and the captian. also he is a homo. that neede to be said. discuss amongst yourselves

what?? why ask this in a trek forum??? well if you dont know, george tka?huh.gif you know him as mr. sulu sits in on the show about 4, 5 weeks a year and is ALways GREAT!! as im sure you all know no love lost between him and the captian. also he is a homo. that neede to be said. discuss amongst yourselves

This thread is on a short leash. If it becomes spam, it will be sent to the Speakeasy.

im new. have no idead what you are talking about. do as you must. i did not know.

you have a strange font

No problem, I just wanted the rest of the members here - some of whom seem to have been thrown off the back of the short bus- know that spam will be put in it's place.

That's my "Mod Voice," I use it so that the aforementioned short bus riders can tell the difference between a joke made as a regular poster, and an instruction from a mod. I also use it so that users can quickly tell who made edits to posts.

Check out the Jason threads for examples.

Yeah, basically the forums on The Bridge are for 'serious business' and should be kept somewhat resembling the purpose of the forum they're in. For example, things in the Star Trek foum should be Star Trek related. So if a thread about Doctor Who or Caprica is started in the Star Trek forum it will be moved to the appropriate forum. In that case, The Nexus. The Speakeasy is a forum dedicated to NSFW topics and the like.

I can't remember the last time I participated in anything serious. Man, I need to get back into things. I really have degraded to just another troll.

I can't remember the last time I participated in anything serious. Man, I need to get back into things. I really have degraded to just another troll.

That's nothing to be ashamed of! biggrin.gif

That's nothing to be ashamed of! biggrin.gif

Yeah, I hear you. At one time, though, I was very serious online. WTF happened there, I wonder?

Yeah, I hear you. At one time, though, I was very serious online. WTF happened there, I wonder?

Real life?