News Ticker
  • IPB version 4.2 installed!
Sign in to follow this  
Ado Mortumee

The Irken Empire Vs. The Following Alliance

The Irken Empire has conquered the universe... and so began Operation Impending Doom III… [Echoingspacevoice]“It is only a matter of time before all the races of the multi-verse serve… the IRKEN EMPIRE“[/Echoingspacevoice].

A ROB has given the following universes a chance to stop the Irken Machine cold by giving them five years prep time and providing quick, safe, and easy inter-universal travel between each of them:

Isaac Asimov's Galactic Empire

Stargate (all none-Ascend races)

Star craft (megameter calcs)

Dune

Total Annihilation (CORE and ARM at most powerful)

Warhammer 40,000 (All factions at their most powerful minus God-level beings interfering)

Star Wars (all factions from 1000,000 BBY to 140 ABY)

Bolo-verse/Concordiant of Man (At most powerful)

Star Trek (31st century Feds)

Halo (all)

Starship Troopers (book. In the Movie Version the rubber piggy brain plan did not work!!!!)

Babylon 5

Known Space (As of the second Ringworld novel)

Do the Irkens stomp them like a bug before ruling the multi-verse, or can the Alliance stop the Irken Empire from conquering the multi-verse?

Uh, considering that the 31st century UFP has time travel, they could just go back and blow up the Irken homeworld before life formed on it. And considering how you never specified when in Dune this takes place, in, I'm going to say after the Scattering, so they would have numbers on their side. But then again, I know next to zilch about Invader Zim, so I'm just going to post this and see what fanboy rant comes flying my way.

Uh, considering that the 31st century UFP has time travel, they could just go back and blow up the Irken homeworld before life formed on it.

The Irkens also have access to time travel, the Temporal Displacement Device used by Zim in “Bad Bad Rubber Piggy†can be used to replace objects in the past like the brain of everyone in the TOS era Federation with rubber piggies or replace the Earth with rubber piggies.

And considering how you never specified when in Dune this takes place, in, I'm going to say after the Scattering, so they would have numbers on their side.

Sounds good, I just want every faction at their most powerful to see if they can stop the Irkens.

But then again, I know next to zilch about Invader Zim, so I'm just going to post this and see what fanboy rant comes flying my way.

The Irkens use septillions upon septillions of rubber piggies to replace the brains of the 31st century Feds with rubber piggies!laugh.gifbiggrin.gif

Okay, I just saw your post of this on SBC today, checked some more sources and I've realized a few things. First, the number of people in the Dune universe is nothing short of phenomenal. The Irken Empire pales in comparisson with such numbers. Second is the 31st century UFP. They probably have the technology to just erase the Irken from history, much like Annorax's ship in Voyager did. Third, with all the Greater Daemons and Daemon Princes in 40K, the Irken have just gotten themselves into a supernatural shitstorm. Fourth, is that you are to Invader Zim what Jason (Mr Mash Potato Brains) is to Star Trek.

Okay, I just saw your post of this on SBC today, checked some more sources and I've realized a few things. First, the number of people in the Dune universe is nothing short of phenomenal. The Irken Empire pales in comparisson with such numbers.

They have a population so large they have entire worlds turned into parking lots, Foodcourts worlds, convention center worlds, storage worlds, and giant factory/shipping planets? Because the Irken Empire has population large enough for the above type of worlds.

Second is the 31st century UFP. They probably have the technology to just erase the Irken from history, much like Annorax's ship in Voyager did.

True. But that really depends on if they can protect their past from being turned into rubber piggies first...

Third, with all the Greater Daemons and Daemon Princes in 40K, the Irken have just gotten themselves into a supernatural shitstorm.

And get step on by a Frontline Battlemech. The Irkens have enough tricks to take care of them.

Fourth, is that you are to Invader Zim what Jason (Mr Mash Potato Brains) is to Star Trek.

question.gif And what did I do?

They have a population so large they have entire worlds turned into parking lots, Foodcourts worlds, convention center worlds, storage worlds, and giant factory/shipping planets? Because the Irken Empire has population large enough for the above type of worlds.

True. But that really depends on if they can protect their past from being turned into rubber piggies first...

And get step on by a Frontline Battlemech. The Irkens have enough tricks to take care of them.

question.gif And what did I do?

First: Dune: At the very least, humanity in the Duniverse covers the Local Supercluster. That is fucking enormous. Millions, if not billions of galaxies. Irken population most likely pales in comparison.

Second: The Feddies: Temporal Shields protect the users from changes in the timeline. As we saw these in use in "Year of Hell", in the 24th century, the UFP would have no doubt mastered them 700 years later.

Third: 40K: You obviously don't know how powerful upper-tier daemons and daemon princes are. And Chaos cultists could always use Irken as sacrificial victims. Or get the daemons to possess the Battlemechs.

Fourth: Fanwank.

First: Dune: At the very least, humanity in the Duniverse covers the Local Supercluster. That is fucking enormous. Millions, if not billions of galaxies. Irken population most likely pales in comparison.

That the first sounds about right for the size of the Irken Empire. Plus you have to remember that by OP fiat this is the Irken Empire after conquering their entire universe in Operation Impending Doom II!!!!

Second: The Feddies: Temporal Shields protect the users from changes in the timeline. As we saw these in use in "Year of Hell", in the 24th century, the UFP would have no doubt mastered them 700 years later.

Hm, guess that won't work than. Just use inter-galactic range teleporters to replace brains with rubber piggies... though I do wonder how well they would do agaisnt the Giant Fish In Teddy Bear Suits that appear when you use IZ time travel. laugh.gif

Third: 40K: You obviously don't know how powerful upper-tier daemons and daemon princes are. And Chaos cultists could always use Irken as sacrificial victims. Or get the daemons to possess the Battlemechs.

1. Yes, I am still reading up on some of the things high teir daemons do.

2. I feel sorry for those Chaos cultists when they get blown up by a multi-Gigaton hand gun... An unarmored Irken survived a high C impact into a planet that left damage seen easily from orbit by the naked eye. And also if the number I found for E-M conversion is correct a low end for the notepad size device Zim used to build his base is 83.4 Gigatons.

3. Oh dear god... what if they try to take over GIR or other defective SIR units! embarrassed.gifnuke.gifexcl.gif

Fourth: Fanwank.

And what did I say? If you mean the taking nukes thing or some such see Battle of the Planets where Skoodge is fired into a planet fast enough to leave damage seen from orbit. He comes back in Hobo 13 and says he got better after that and the Organic Sweep.

We forgot to add the Time Lords. Who would, of course, wipe their asses with the Irken Empire.

More evidence in favor of the Alliance to Eradicate the Irken: As of the 29th Century, UFP ships were able to scan time as well as space. They'd simply scan Irken history to find out when the Irken were still evolving and wipe them out. If they didn't just erase the Irken from history. And shields would most likely protect the people from the Rubber Piggies. WH40K has more nasty surprises for the Irken. If there are any psychic Irken, the four Chaos Gods would whisper secrets to them, promising them knowledge, military prowess, perfection, etc. While this is going on, these psychic Irken would corrupt other Irken nearby, turning them into slaves of the Chaos Gods. Those who follow Khorne would become bloodthirty fiends, living only to kill. The followers of Tzeentch would become insane geniuses, driven by spells or technology. Ones following Nurgle would become jolly bloated half-corpses, spreading diseases everywhere. Ones following Slaanesh would become ever more erotic, or "perfect", while conducting ever more depraved acts. And all four groups would turn on their fellow Irken. And the Chaos Gods would laugh their asses off. And no, the Chaos Gods aren't directly interfering. They never do, not even in 40K.

We forgot to add the Time Lords. Who would, of course, wipe their asses with the Irken Empire.

...this isn't suppose to be a curbstomp of that level. Also some things in DW point to a point in their past that the Time Lords may have had their brains replaced with rubber piggies and sawdust like the 31st Century Feds.tongue.gif

More evidence in favor of the Alliance to Eradicate the Irken: As of the 29th Century, UFP ships were able to scan time as well as space. They'd simply scan Irken history to find out when the Irken were still evolving and wipe them out. If they didn't just erase the Irken from history.

Hm, that depends on just how long they last in IZ-verse before an Irken ship runs them over and wonders what that bump was.

And shields would most likely protect the people from the Rubber Piggies.

Only if the use time travel. As seen in the last episode they have inter-galactic range teleporters that can go through shields.

WH40K has more nasty surprises for the Irken. If there are any psychic Irken, the four Chaos Gods would whisper secrets to them, promising them knowledge, military prowess, perfection, etc.

We've never seen psyhic Irken, but there is plenty of that stuff in their universe.

While this is going on, these psychic Irken would corrupt other Irken nearby, turning them into slaves of the Chaos Gods.

*Cue endless battle between PAKs restoring Irkens to normal and the Chaos gods currupting them*

Those who follow Khorne would become bloodthirty fiends, living only to kill.

... Chaos falls within weeks because of Zim. They DO NOT want Zim on their side.

The followers of Tzeentch would become insane geniuses, driven by spells or technology.

...And this changes what really? Their already a race of insane Sparks as we see when the Tallest can make a AI/S with just random stuff from their pockets.

Ones following Nurgle would become jolly bloated half-corpses, spreading diseases everywhere.

Which meets the insanity that is Irken Genetic Engineering such as the ever famous turning your enemy into Bologna using a Bologna DNA Retro Virus.

Ones following Slaanesh would become ever more erotic, or "perfect", while conducting ever more depraved acts.

Eh, Irkens seem to have given that up in favor of pure cloning (makes the job of keeping the masses in line easier for the Control Brains).

And all four groups would turn on their fellow Irken.

Or die when their PAKs exploding or some thing. It really comes down to Magic Vs. Technology.

And the Chaos Gods would laugh their asses off. And no, the Chaos Gods aren't directly interfering. They never do, not even in 40K.

...Until they corrupt Zim or GIR. Zim blows everything up, GIR turns everything in the Warp into an army of Jasons...