News Ticker
  • IPB version 4.2 installed!
Sign in to follow this  
Guest paul

What to expect when asvs is moved to IPB

Guest paul

Obviously, since I have the expertise in IPB I will be helping Ty with the move over when he is ready.  However, there are things that I have to inform people so I will post it in here and if Ty you want you can move it to a public area.

The total amount of time it will take will be a few hours from start to finish.  During that time, no part of this site can be accessible due do the changes that are going on. (Meaning ty will have it 100% locked out to where you will get a username/password prompt popup and an error code when you don't enter the right information and no, your login will not work). 

The reason it will take a few hours is transferring everything.  Making sure the style sets up properly, making sure all the forums work properly, usernames are switched right and that the passwords are stored correctly.  I will not make any guarantees on that one so <strong class='bbc'>I HIGHLY SUGGEST EVERYONE MAKE SURE THEIR E-MAIL IS CORRECT IN-CASE YOU NEED TO USE THE FORGOT YOUR PASSWORD LINK[/b] 

That is my 6:23am warning post.  Have a nice day. *falls asleep*

Thanks, Paul. I moved this to the QSF forum for everyone to see. I also posted direction to read this in the news bar.