News Ticker
  • IPB version 4.2 installed!
Sign in to follow this  
Tyralak

Drivers find electric cars have enough range.

I would really like to have an all electric vehicle, but I've been concerned about the range as well. I only drive about 50 miles a day, so none of these would have a range issue for me. However, if I decide to take a road trip or even go somewhere that's outside of the battery range, what then? If a good solution could be designed like charging areas at gas stations, I'd be on board.

EV Range

Me too. thumbsup.gif

In the future, the present dependence, use & "addiction" to oil & gas for fuel & energy will be seen for the primitive stone knives & bear skins that it is.

Oil's uses in non-fuel industries will still be needed.

wink.gif

I've felt for a long time that the use of fossil fuels for running vehicles is ridiculously wasteful. I'm for getting battery and fuel cell vehicles into the mainstream and increasing the number of nuclear and renewable sources of energy which feed into our power grid.

Me too. thumbsup.gif

In the future, the present dependence, use & "addiction" to oil & gas for fuel & energy will be seen for the primitive stone knives & bear skins that it is.

Oil's uses in non-fuel industries will still be needed.

wink.gif

Did I accidently crossover to an alternate universe where Aquehonga makes sense?

Did I accidently crossover to an alternate universe where Aquehonga makes sense?

He's perfectly capable of lucid conversations.