News Ticker
  • IPB version 4.2 installed!
Sign in to follow this  
Legendm

Glorified kills in gaming.

Since I'm on my summer break I've been playing several games as of late (mainly shooters), and I've actually gotten good, like I've capped several mother fuckers. I mean from taking down giant bosses 10X my height in Ninja Gaiden: Dragon Sword or blowing up a group of enemy players standing next to each other with my grenade launcher in Enemy Territory: Quake Wars. So what have you guys done while playing games that made you say "damn I'm good", whether it was by luck or skill.

One of my best was in ET:QW when I came up behind some guy hacking a system to complete one of his objectives. Point blank head shot with a pistol leaning to side while doing it. It may not be flashy, but I don't see that happening not often unless the one you're killing is away from the computer.

Most of my kills ARE away from the computer, and are very similar to the one you just described. Takes effort, that does. I commend you.

one time a local comic store had a free lan party. They had quake 3, it was fun. Anyhow. i played for like 5 minutes. I thought i sucked. I heard so many complaints about who killed me, omg who is killing me. damn you stop killing me. rofl.