News Ticker
  • IPB version 4.2 installed!
Sign in to follow this  
enigma

First Post.

Actually, my rules and regulation post was the first post. But you're a happy second!

<p class='citation'>Quote</p><div class="blockquote"><div class='quote'>Actually, my rules and regulation post was the first post. But you're a happy second!</div></div>

You don't count as you run the place. As a lowly peon, I am the first. smile.gif

<p class='citation'>Quote</p><div class="blockquote"><div class='quote'>I'm sorry. I think I picked that nasty logic infection from SDN.</div></div>

You must have gotten it somewhere else. Logic doesn't exist in any abundance there.

<p class='citation'>Quote</p><div class="blockquote"><div class='quote'>OMG HAI! (testing my avatar) </div></div>

Hai Cassie! Good to see you here!

<p class='citation'>Quote</p><div class="blockquote"><div class='quote'>OMG HAI! (testing my avatar) </div></div>

Great avatar. Everything is cow related with you, isn't it?  grin.gif

<p class='citation'>Quote</p><div class="blockquote"><div class='quote'>Tunnel Snakes rule!</div></div>

Not if me and Fat Boy have any say about it. smile.gif

<p class='citation'>Quote</p><div class="blockquote"><div class='quote'><p class='citation'>Quote</p><div class="blockquote"><div class='quote'>OMG HAI! (testing my avatar) </div></div>

Great avatar. Everything is cow related with you, isn't it?   grin.gif</div></div>

That's Devil Doll, he just happens to have really big horns!

Ah. It looks like a cow. LOL. Which wouldn't surprise me! Speaking of which, you still have some George left, or have you eaten him all?

<p class='citation'>Quote</p><div class="blockquote"><div class='quote'>I've still got about 40lbs of George left.  I need some hamburger recipes!</div></div>

I don't suppose you'd be interested in a hamburger pot pie recipe would you?

Sure, anything!  I have made meatloaf, salisbury steak, regular hamburgers,  spaghetti and all the other normal stuff way too many times.  It's getting boring.

OK. Well, here's a couple.

Use either canned biscuits or premade pie crust, or whatever. Line the bottom of the pie plate and save some for the top.

This is kind of a pizza flavored pot pie

Cooked hamburger

1 jar pizza sauce

Add whatever veggies you want

Cover with cheese

Bake 350 for 20 mins

The next one is a roast beef pot pie

1/2 lb - 1 lb of roast beef

Part or all of a jar of gravy

Any veggies, salt pepper, garlic or onion would be good.

Bake 350 for 20 mins.

The pizza one sounds good! The other one does too, but it's similar to some casseroles I make already.  I could use spaghetti sauce instead of pizza sauce, and definitely use pie or pastry crust. 

<p class='citation'>Quote</p><div class="blockquote"><div class='quote'>I've still got about 40lbs of George left.  I need some hamburger recipes!</div></div>

Buy 40 boxes of Hamburger Helper and your done. Plus it makes a great meal. End of commercial.

<p class='citation'>Quote</p><div class="blockquote"><div class='quote'>The pizza one sounds good! The other one does too, but it's similar to some casseroles I make already.  I could use spaghetti sauce instead of pizza sauce, and definitely use pie or pastry crust. </div></div>

That could work. I never grow tired of pot pies.