News Ticker
  • IPB version 4.2 installed!
Sign in to follow this  
Tyralak

I have won the TK Badlands election!

I am now the newest ruler of the Troll Kingdom Badlands having won the election earlier today by a landslide. Here's my coronation thread.

Is this like President/Caesar of testing?

Something like that. The purpose being to cause mischief, but you have actual mod powers. Kind of like RayCav.

I am now the newest ruler of the Troll Kingdom Badlands having won the election earlier today by a landslide. Here's my coronation thread.

I actually registered over there, but didn't pay the slightest bit of attention to any rules or regulations, and I am unable to post. There a reason why? (I don't care to read anything to find out)

I actually registered over there, but didn't pay the slightest bit of attention to any rules or regulations, and I am unable to post. There a reason why? (I don't care to read anything to find out)

You are stuck in DayCare. It's sort of the limbo you are put in by default before you're released into the general population by an admin. What's your username? I'll see about getting you released.

You are stuck in DayCare. It's sort of the limbo you are put in by default before you're released into the general population by an admin. What's your username? I'll see about getting you released.

I use only one username, save for any sock puppets I may spontaneously create. I use this one for all sites.

Am I the only one who sees the irony in Troll Kingdom having a sandbox?

I am almost completely unfamiliar with the site, but from what I have heard, yeah, ironic as fuck.

I use only one username, save for any sock puppets I may spontaneously create. I use this one for all sites.

Make some posts in this thread. Then I'll have someone let you out.

LOL no.

Normally new members would never be approved due to the laziness of the staff. I'd recommend Tyralak send a PM to an admin.

LOL no.

Normally new members would never be approved due to the laziness of the staff. I'd recommend Tyralak send a PM to an admin.

I PMed Eggs. He usually responds well to my requests.