News Ticker
  • IPB version 4.2 installed!
Sign in to follow this  
Grandtheftcow

When did TK become so soft?

Pop over for some light trolling to waste the time and they censor me to the Daycare forum.

They're no different from any random internet forum anymore.

Pop over for some light trolling to waste the time and they censor me to the Daycare forum.

Why the hell did they daycare you?

Why the hell did they daycare you?

The Minefield is populated by hemophiliac's. They're at the point where they can't handle any disruptions anymore.

To test the staff I started a couple of threads in the MF yesterday. They were titled <><><><><><><> and contained some ascii art. Then today I added two more threads of the same thing, four threads total. A staff member got offended, packaged and sent them off to Daycare here.

OK so maybe four threads is to much of a disruption. So I posted three threads, numbered 1, 2, 3. Instantly sent off to Daycare. Two threads? Nope. One? LOL no threads for you! Well they have to let me have one thread. So I posted my 1 thread again. Then again, and again.

Well this conduct certainly isn't acceptable, so I noted it in a thread created in QS. Guess where the thread ended up.

So in the end I've been daycared for daring to start any threads in the Minefield and the TK administration is actively trying to shut down any discussion of it in QS as well.

I wonder how much further that site can shrink from it's former self.

I heard a different story, Cow. I was told by a certain "Captain" that it was because you posted some disgusting story in the Badlands. Is this the case, or is he just covering for their pansyness?

I heard a different story, Cow. I was told by a certain "Captain" that it was because you posted some disgusting story in the Badlands. Is this the case, or is he just covering for their pansyness?

If that was the case they would have locked me in the Daycare usergroup when they deleted the thread. It wasn't until a couple of hours later when I was playing in the Minefield when they locked me up.

Here's the story I posted. I'm sure Raycav will love it.

If that was the case they would have locked me in the Daycare usergroup when they deleted the thread. It wasn't until a couple of hours later when I was playing in the Minefield when they locked me up.

Here's the story I posted. I'm sure Raycav will love it.

Uh huh, and the fact that you copied and pasted the story, instead of linking to it like you did here speaks volumes.

That I'm not the Pulitzer prize winning author I portrayed myself as?

Nothing like that.

That's fucking bullshit. sad.gif

Daycared for posting in the spirit of that b-board's founders. sad.gif

Figures as much.

TK's up for $ale as you know.

Hopefully the new owner(s) will return TK to it's Initial Glory. biggrin.gif

I remember hearing TK jumped Fonzie's shark. sad.gif

No wonder it's the Troll Kingdumb now. sad.gif

Damn shame son!

GTC, I noticed you don't post on TurdForge anymore.

huh.gif

That I'm selfish becasue I'm not posting it here for their convenience? I admit I don't like it when people link to stuff off site.

No, that's not it, either.

TK's up for $ale as you know.

No it isn't.

GTC, I noticed you don't post on TurdForge anymore.

Got boring.

I think the members just copypaste their arguments. Even if it's in an unrelated topic.

No, that's not it, either.

Hmmm. Oh I know! You can guess what I had for lunch just by looking at my posts. Saw a guy do that on TV one time.

No it isn't.

Got boring.

I think the members just copypaste their arguments. Even if it's in an unrelated topic.

Hmmm. Oh I know! You can guess what I had for lunch just by looking at my posts. Saw a guy do that on TV one time.

Zero for three. But, you're correct about the TK ownership bullshit, at least. Your work in Daycare is getting pretty stale already, btw.

Zero for three. But, you're correct about the TK ownership bullshit, at least. Your work in Daycare is getting pretty stale already, btw.

I seem to be providing an unexpected useful service in Daycare. Neither you or Blackfoot has posted in a couple of days.

Why does Blackfoot even bother anyway? He's been locked up in DayCare since like May or June.

I seem to be providing an unexpected useful service in Daycare. Neither you or Blackfoot has posted in a couple of days.

I haven't posted in Daycare in at least a couple of months, but thanks for being pwned yet again by my "persona".

As far as Blackfoot goes, he's another hopeless case, just like you.

I haven't posted in Daycare in at least a couple of months, but thanks for being pwned yet again by my "persona".

As far as Blackfoot goes, he's another hopeless case, just like you.

Speaking of hopeless cases, Dirk, do you have access to Charles' board still? I'm curious about one thread in particular and he has the whole place in lockdown.

Speaking of hopeless cases, Dirk, do you have access to Charles' board still? I'm curious about one thread in particular and he has the whole place in lockdown.

I never did. Just the public areas, which appear to be still open. I tried to register, and he has that disabled. I emailed him for access, but he never responded.

I never did. Just the public areas, which appear to be still open. I tried to register, and he has that disabled. I emailed him for access, but he never responded.

Thanks, that's what I thought. he's completely gone

He and Cow are a lot alike, except Cow spells better and is a queeb instead of a "person of color" LOL But Cow gets it wrong much worse than Charles ever did.

Just my opinion of course, but reading his shit over three boards now has me convinced it's either NOT the "real" Cow (whatever that means) or he's just so full of this need for "revenge" that he's lost it.

Check this out

http://sdg3.com/badlands/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=206

Too freaking funny. Who knew that I'd get under his skin without even trolling him? How sweet is that, anyway?

Ugh. This means I have to go over to Pickle's board doesn't it? The only time I step foot over there is involuntarily when I accidentally click on that worthless furry, Yub's oversize Badlands sig. I read it. This is for Cow, why do you bother going over there?