News Ticker
  • IPB version 4.2 installed!
Sign in to follow this  
Ali-Sama

gundam 00

<p class='citation'>Quote</p><div class="blockquote"><div class='quote'>I've never been much into Gundam.</div></div>

you may like it. it is on youtube.

Let me preface this by saying: I've never been much of an anime fan, and mecha doesn't sit well with me (mechs are awesome though).

Despite that I oddly enough found myself liking Gundam 00. I watched the first season and the beginning of the second, but at that point I sorta lost interest. The weirdest part is that I don't know why I like Gundam 00 or why I stopped watching. Maybe it's the fact that it portrays a near-future society that’s somewhat interesting? Maybe it's because the chicks have nice racks (if you're into gravity-defying animated boobies, that is)? Maybe it's because some of the mecha is more like mechs?

I honestly don't know. undecided.gif

<p class='citation'>Quote</p><div class="blockquote"><div class='quote'>Well Ali I like G00 except that Celestial Being acts like a bunch of hypocritical douches. I wanna see them get the Imperial Smackdown.

Also, I'm kinda surprised because they got the one guy named Ali who's the Biggest Douche in the Universe.</div></div>

they picked their names with a lot of symbolism. One of Ali's meanings is Lion.  Azadistan means land of the free. etc

<p class='citation'>Quote</p><div class="blockquote"><div class='quote'>So what does Al-Sacheez mean then? Producer of Buttcheese?</div></div>

no idea. I know it doesn't mean cherry chocolate cole train.

I watched Gundam Wing and a few episodes of Gundam 00, but the characters in Gundam 00 just didn't appeal to me as much. Although the story was interesting, the characters just didn't stand out as much. I dunno. Of all the Gundam universes, I have to say that Gundam Wing was my favorite.

I watched Gundam Wing and a few episodes of Gundam 00, but the characters in Gundam 00 just didn't appeal to me as much. Although the story was interesting, the characters just didn't stand out as much. I dunno. Of all the Gundam universes, I have to say that Gundam Wing was my favorite.

cool. i got gundam wing on dvd.