News Ticker
  • IPB version 4.2 installed!
Sign in to follow this  
Afishymeadow

Dr. Who

smile.gif Dr. Who always reminded me of The Who who remind me of The Guess Who? biggrin.gif

I like that episode from about 4 decades ago about gargoyles TARDIS.gif

I can't wait to get my hands on the recent special "The Waters of Mars".

Same here. I've been having to avoid the Dr. Who threads at TK recently because I hate spoilers. Now that you're here, you'll be able to catch Dr. Who on the Sci-Fi channel. (Or SyFy as they call it now).

The Syfy channel (I hate the new logo spelling) used to have them on their website, also the BBC website. I haven't followed it in about 2 seasons tho. I just run out of TV viewing time these days. I can't ever seem to follow more than 1 series at a time.

The Syfy channel (I hate the new logo spelling) used to have them on their website, also the BBC website. I haven't followed it in about 2 seasons tho. I just run out of TV viewing time these days. I can't ever seem to follow more than 1 series at a time.

I wish Americans could watch stuff on the BBC website. I don't like downloading TV shows so my only options were t=youtube or wait until TWOM airs December 19th on BBCAmerica.

That's weird, it seems like I watched them on the BBC a year or so ago when I was following it. Maybe it was syfy, I just could have sworn it was BBC. Oh well, sorry about that. blush.gif

Spoilers Ahoy!

I saw The Waters of Mars and I liked it. A bit stupid in the end. Just about everyone who's been saved by the Doctor are grateful to him yet these three seem to be afraid and hate him at the same time.

We have spoiler tags for a reason, Enigma. I fixed it for you.

Curses! Foiled again!