News Ticker
  • IPB version 4.2 installed!
Sign in to follow this  
classichummus

classichummus reporting in...

I prefer the new hummus or the extra crispy hummus or vanilla hummus but noooooooooooooo classic. smile.gif

I'm good. I now have the house to myself for the next 3 days!!!! It's great!!!!!

I do really like the 4 hummus platter at Trader Joe's. It is really good. The tomato basil is really good as is the garlic. Trader Joe's makes really good hummus.

Never actually tried Hummus. So, now that you have the house to yourself, has the girlfriend come over yet?

She will be here in about 30 minutes. I think we are going to go to the beach today. Not sure which one though. Haven't decided. I like Bolinas, but I think we are going to go somewhere less crowded, maybe Limantour. It is usually pretty quiet there.

<p class='citation'>Quote</p><div class="blockquote"><div class='quote'>Yeah bitches!! classichummus is now here!!! Be prepared for fun (not) tongue.gif

-Hummus out!!!!!!</div></div>

NX-01(aka Loktar) reporting in! Board looks nice! Can't promise I'll post here everyday but I'll be around and drop in from time to time at least.

<p class='citation'>Quote</p><div class="blockquote"><div class='quote'>Excellent. Post often, Loktar. Spam if you must.  grin.gif</div></div>

Yes, sir!

SPAAAAAAAAAAAAM!

Stinson is super crowded in comparison to Limantour. There was hardly anybody around us. We went down pretty far to the left and found a nice sheltered area in the sand dunes. It was nice and peaceful!! There were hella sea lions and seals in the water out in front of us. We drew a heart in the sand with our feet then I drew a huge cock and balls in the sand next to the heart. It was pretty cool. tongue.gif We stayed to watch the sunset. It was beautiful!!!

While we were walking into the sunset back to the car, I saw something on the shore. I ran up ahead to look at it, IT WAS A FUCKING DECAPITATED SEAL OR SEA LION HEAD!!!! I couldn't tell if it was seal or sea lion since the light wasn't great and it was obviously not very fresh. It looked really grey and wasn't bloody at all. I wanted to look at it more, but my gf wanted me to get away from it. I was interested in it for the scientific aspect. I wanted to study the anatomy of the neck and such, since I will probably never get a view like that again. God I'm such a fucking nerd!!! tongue.gif

<p class='citation'>Quote</p><div class="blockquote"><div class='quote'>LOL! So, apparently no action this time then, huh?</div></div>

Well looks like he did get a little head. tongue.gif