News Ticker
  • IPB version 4.2 installed!
Sign in to follow this  
Jason

Xenomorph vrs a Bug warrior from starship trooper one on one

Xenomorph biggest advance is it acid like blood. The Archie  advice it lot tough build. It normal took few starships trooper to take down a single Archie effective at a time. Normal took multi-shoots bring single Archie down on top that it had the strength go right though thick shell that giant Archie stander foot soldier Archie we having face Xenomorph. With fact Space Marrinies in Aliens able take single Alien out one shoot. I have to say that the Archie is lot tough then Xenomroph bring down and can deliver. On other hand individual Archie solider is stupid to the next level know fight does  not know how to plan. Xenomroph is smart able us human equipment able us against though Marines.Xenmoroph could plan even the movie Alien 1 we saw it plan little. Xenmoroph into plan like be thing decide out come. Simple let the Archie bit it piece tail and then let acid do rest. Acid likley powerful enough bring down the Archie by itself.

How do you guys think it turn out.

Well, depends if we're using the book or movie versions of Starship Troopers.  If we go by the book, the Bugs had actual technology and advanced weapons.  A Bug soldier from the book would probably be able to take on a xenomorph and win.

If we go by the movie version of Starship Troopers, though.... the xenomorph has this one in the bag.

I have take word in book it possible likley smarter. As for the movie only thing give secound though question effective acide be on a bug soldier. Why never see starship trooper armed type acid sprey bring own. We also saw a gaint one bug soldier armed with acide sprey own. Not like starship trooper weapon ineffective on the battle field either. I am talk in the movie. They did not try design effective ways of bring down enemies. Would the Xenomorph acide be effective against stander bug foot soldier is my bigger question.