News Ticker
  • IPB version 4.2 installed!
Sign in to follow this  
Legendm

Login Issue

For the past two days the site been telling me that my password or username is incorrect when I've tried to login. The funny thing is that it has been bipolar about it. My password and username are already save on my browser so whenever want to login all I do is just click login. A couple of hours of ago it wouldn't let me in, but just now when I tried it did.

For the past two days the site been telling me that my password or username is incorrect when I've tried to login. The funny thing is that it has been bipolar about it. My password and username are already save on my browser so whenever want to login all I do is just click login. A couple of hours of ago it wouldn't let me in, but just now when I tried it did.

Why people just don't use REMEMBER me and it keeps you logged in for days I'll never know...

In any event the login system is doing a few little backflips at the moment. Should be stable from now on.

Why people just don't use REMEMBER me and it keeps you logged in for days I'll never know...

In any event the login system is doing a few little backflips at the moment. Should be stable from now on.

I'm permanently logged in on my home computer. I just don't wanna log in.

I'm permanently logged in on my home computer. I just don't wanna log in.

Thus my point tongue.gif

As long as you visit the site within 3 days while using the remember me tag your cookies will always stay updated. More reason to always view the site tongue.gif

I hadn't visited the site on my home computer in about a month(I've been using school computers for this) and the cookies were still updated.

I hadn't visited the site on my home computer in about a month(I've been using school computers for this) and the cookies were still updated.

Meh 3 days, a month whatever lol.