News Ticker
  • IPB version 4.2 installed!
Sign in to follow this  
Jason

A theory Borg never attack the UFP in full force

My theory why the Borg never attack UFP in full force was because afraid Section 31.  UFP in one TNG esipdoe had the chance Computer virse against the Borg collective would destroy Borg. Pircard rule unethical. no reason to think Section 31 not think twice about doing like that unless reason not do so has to do with fact want UFP military more toes. THe same reason slow biological weapon wipe out founders in Dominion war all likehood play same stun in Yesterday Enterprise timeline.

I be interest any other theories on why the Borg never attack UFP full force or why Section 31 did wipe out the Borg all together.

If Section 31 had the means to destroy the Borg, they'd have done so by now. But they don't so they haven't.

If Section 31 had the means to destroy the Borg, they'd have done so by now. But they don't so they haven't.

Oh the USS Enterprise D crew have the able to destroy Borg Compture virus but the Section 31 does not have the resource simple not possible. If wish see evidence UFP had the technology to do the trick which Star Trek.com I ,borg from 27 minutes and 54 seconds to 30 minutes. For that matter alreadly know many Cannon source Section 31 big agency which good amount manpower available do research like that.

You can go this site check out yourself.

http://www.startrek.com/watch_episode/7ctScRNizBTP

Also reason that Section 31 not done it was because it keep UFP need keep military fleet able to fight Borg.  Means the fear likley keep militery readiness for the Borg. The same reason Section 31 destroy deploy biological weapon work to fast on the Founders.

Remember disease that Jamway used destroy portal area . Do honestly think Section 31 could not have done better.