Sign in to follow this  
Afishymeadow

Any o'y'all also post on SB?

:spock:

It's Diet TrekBBS or TrekBBS Zero!

:defiant:

So, who else posts there?

:mystery:

SB is good &/or OK in small doses! Like TrekBBS:spock: I failed to RATION TBBS!:shrug:

I don't spend much time there. Very little in fact. TBBS isn't bad either, but I don't spend much time there. Lately I've had such limited time to do things online, that I've not even been participating here much. :( Hopefully things will calm down soon.

I don't spend much time there. Very little in fact. TBBS isn't bad either, but I don't spend much time there. Lately I've had such limited time to do things online, that I've not even been participating here much. :( Hopefully things will calm down soon.

SB and TBBS are 6 &/or half a dozen of the other. The ONE bad thing for SBers who get banned or permabanned is afaik/iirc they have "nowhere" to go to confront &/or talk to their banners. At least banned & permabanned TBBSers can have a dialogue with T'Bonz on TK &/or WF about their banishment or permabanishment. SB seems to have no "ambassador(s)" on TK and other/like boards filling T'Bonz's niche/role:(

Aside from that there's little substantial difference between SB and TBBS. Some of the same posters on both. Imo SBers are "weirder" to some degree than TBBSers, making TBBSers more "normal". But aside from that TBBS is Coke and SB is Pepsi.

Since February of 2009. 4 fucking years, now. Only have about 2700 posts. I be Airlocke, of course.