News Ticker
  • IPB version 4.2 installed!
Sign in to follow this  
Afishymeadow

Babylon 5's 20 years old too? Not JUST DS9!

One day I'd love to see a good B5 follow up with modern effects. I've seen fan versions of a higher quality Omega and it's quite drool worthy.

One day I'd love to see a good B5 follow up with modern effects. I've seen fan versions of a higher quality Omega and it's quite drool worthy.

That would be B)!

This is one of my favorite Sci Fi series of all time.  So far neither Netflix of Amazon Prime have this available for streaming, I'll keep my fingers crossed...

This is one of my favorite Sci Fi series of all time.  So far neither Netflix of Amazon Prime have this available for streaming, I'll keep my fingers crossed...

One day. Netflix is gaining more and more content.

Netflix now has the entire B5 series on DVD.  I just watched the first disc, Ep 1-4.  It is obvious that the show is 20 years old, it looks relatively low budget and the charachters are so "over the top" (and not to thinly veiled ST inspired at that).  But the overall concept and story lines hold up really well.  I look forward to getting to the second season, when budgets went up.  Good stuff, too bad a lot of the public have forgotten it as an "also ran".