News Ticker
  • IPB version 4.2 installed!
Sign in to follow this  
Khas

It's Official...

There's more where that came from, not many but I do recall a few other hybrids being complained about elsewhere at some point or another. With as many people involved in creating material for the EU any trope with a less than 0% chance of finding its way into the EU will do so eventually. This is why on my more forgiving days I regard it as being about as canon as the Iliad is historical.

Except, this is from TCW, which isn't EU. It's T-Canon, and listed on SW.com's Encyclopedia (Which doesn't include any EU stuff). And Lucas did say that he makes no distinction between G and T canon, so, technically, Human/Twi'lek hybrids are canon now.

*shrug* George Lucas says a lot of things, a lot of things that contradict other things he says. He says he wants people to take a cartoon explicitly aimed at children as seriously as live action movies, good for him but also good luck with that. That said, unless they show the actual conception (unlikely) or leave it beyond a shadow of a doubt that this was a natural occurrence, then it would be a reasonable assumption that these children didn't come into the world the old fashioned way.

Maybe one of these days I'll start watching Clone Wars. The pilot / movie / blatant attempt to sell MOAR TOYS FOR THE CASH GOD was awful but I hear the series itself has redeeming qualities. I don't ever actually get to see many of those because my only exposure to it is what I see of it on here and not a lot of it really sucks me in. Voyager and Enterprise probably could use second chances too but there are shows I actually want to watch first.

Edited by scvn2812

I suppose if you can't judge a book by its cover, you can't judge a series by its trailer. I'm very rarely in the mood to just veg out in lieu of playing games, reading or getting into fights on the Internet about things virtually everyone I know would roll their eyes at.