News Ticker
  • IPB version 4.2 installed!
Sign in to follow this  
Ali-Sama

I wish i was smarter and more skilled

I feel incompetent a lot. I am told I am smart by people who interact with me in real life, teachers etc. I don't feel it. Yet I get people who think they are super geniuses. My biggest flaw is that I assume everyone knows what i know. I am trying to rectify this but it is a problem. IRL it is much easier then in a science fiction debate. While my memory is good, it is not that good. Also going through 4 shows(3 of which went 7 seasons and I only own ds9) and 11 movies is not very easy. Sg-1 is almost as bad. b5 is much easier to refrence as is star wars. Not mch out there to look at.

While i can write decently, I also can choose poor words or miscommunicate a lot. I have noted that people misinterpret what I say often. More so online then in person. I need a way to fix that.

I know a girl who has a bs in criminal justice, she gets A's and B's. how? she does everything as the teacher wants her to. Otherwise i have no idea how. She thinks she is a super genius. Why? She justifies it with her Iq.

she is not stupid, she is smart. Not as smart as she believes. She rarely listens when you talk to her, she is staring at her nail polish and being distracted by other things. It takes multiple repetitions to get her to understand anything. You tell her a fact, she will say you are dead wrong, read the book which says the same thing. Then you find out she did not understand the vocabulary you used.

she is a good person and I'd do a lot for her. But are people who enter professional fields with good grades like her? I have met a lot of people who have similar traits.

I am by no means very smart. I am okay. To me Iqs and grades can lie. I hope to improve! Love you all!

Well my first piece of advice would be to fuck her.

I'm being completely serious. Fuck/marry into success.

As crass and offensive as this is.........

He's right dude. You need to fuck her.