News Ticker
  • IPB version 4.2 installed!
Sign in to follow this  
paul

Welcome to ASVS v3.2!

Yes, it's IPB 3.2.0 but whatever. I can call it what I want too cuz I uploaded it so HAH!

Anyways, as you'll notice off the bat not everything is back up and going. The economy system is still offline, and the awards are non existent. They are returning and shouldn't be far behind. But I figured getting the forums back up and online so Jason can annoy you all would be a boost.

The front page is now in full testing mode (once it's finished uploading there's a ton of files). This will be used to offer those that have fanfic's hosted here a nicer, cleaner looking link than a forum link. smile.png

It also makes it look more nifty. We also have some other things coming that required the front page to be finalized so yay. I know a few things look quite different, and the final frontier skin looks A LOT different but I assure you it's being upgraded.

I've also enabled the twitter system, which will allow you to tweet (if you have a twitter) threads, posts etc thus helping us advertise more smile.png You can also just login with twitter or facebook! More options are coming but this is a start.

If you have any questions about anything OR find a bug, please post it here so I can find it and smack it down.

Looks good so far. That loading bar is back though. How did we kill that thing last time? That and the fixed width problem.

It's a .js that needs to be edited I can't exactly remember which one as for the fixed width problem I'm working on it too hehe.

I was supposed to have time to do things today but that got dumped sad.png

Damn having to clean a car, plan for picking up a ton of boxes tomorrow *screams* I will find time to take a look at all this in the next day or so.