News Ticker
  • IPB version 4.2 installed!
Sign in to follow this  
Tyralak

Deep fried jalepenos

A large order on an empty stomach. It's a very bad idea, as I just found out. You have been warned.

A large order on an empty stomach. It's a very bad idea, as I just found out. You have been warned.

That's why you eat jalepeno poppers stuffed with cream cheese instead. The cream cheese helps alleviate some of the spiciness of the jalepeno.

They were Jalepeno rings from Del Taco. I got them instead of fries. It's not that they were spicy to eat, (I love hot foods) but the fact that they did a number on my stomach.

They were Jalepeno rings from Del Taco. I got them instead of fries. It's not that they were spicy to eat, (I love hot foods) but the fact that they did a number on my stomach.

Ah.

Because they are spicy to eat... smile.gif

Because they are spicy to eat... smile.gif

That's just it. They didn't taste particularly hot to me, but something with that many Jalepenos and all the oils in them made me sick to my stomach.