News Ticker
  • IPB version 4.2 installed!
Sign in to follow this  
Grandtheftcow

SD.net attempts to finally rid itself of all humor!!!

Testing is currently being exterminated.

This is totally just like the Holocaust. Amirite?

Where was this announced? This isn't good.

Where was this announced? This isn't good.

Testing is to unimportant for an official announcement. Better to exterminate the subhuman vermin while allowing the righteous warriors of reason and logic to carry about their daily lives.

Testing has been neutered and the House of Commons has been shut down. Plus Stark is in the process of being booted from the Senate. Now I am not a fan of Stark but I'd rather have him stay in the Senate.

Funny how Testing is thrashed for being too spammy yet the forum's description clearly states that Testing is the place for spam.

I guess if folks over there want to have some spammy fun they can come here. ClubASVS is Testing in everything but the name. smile.gif

Testing has been neutered and the House of Commons has been shut down. Plus Stark is in the process of being booted from the Senate. Now I am not a fan of Stark but I'd rather have him stay in the Senate.

Funny how Testing is thrashed for being too spammy yet the forum's description clearly states that Testing is the place for spam.

I guess if folks over there want to have some spammy fun they can come here. ClubASVS is Testing in everything but the name. smile.gif

Hi Cow!

Come on back and troll TK!!!!