News Ticker
  • IPB version 4.2 installed!
Sign in to follow this  
paul

Aethro Gaming Solutions owner paul talks about the upcoming games Prelude & TGW

Obviously duh I own Aethro Gaming Solutions so it is me. Yes, I suck at doing videos unless I've had alcohol in me first. But since I didn't have any, this will have to do. This is a video discussing systems and such in the upcoming game Aethro: Prelude (Going into beta october 9th, 2009) and Aethro Episode 1: The Great War. I couldn't post it on youtube because it's almost 21 minutes long (lame ass 10 minute limit) Anywho here we go (http://www.aethro.com woo hoo free advertising! tongue.gif) (PS - it's a LARGE video over 250 megs so don't view it on dialup heh)

Can't watch on my iPhone. I'll check it out when I get home. I've been anxious to watch this. Put a permenant redirect or something In the portal for your site. It's ipb right? We could link them up like we had crazyamerica linked before.

Can't watch on my iPhone. I'll check it out when I get home. I've been anxious to watch this. Put a permenant redirect or something In the portal for your site. It's ipb right? We could link them up like we had crazyamerica linked before.

I'm already having to rebuild the entire converge system due to how things are going to be worked out however due to the situations that has transpired over the past few days, I've been so fucking busy dealing with legal crap the game had to be pushed.