News Ticker
  • IPB version 4.2 installed!
Sign in to follow this  
Grandtheftcow

So this is how hot-dogs are made!

That's gross. That's not for making animal feed? That's going into regular hot dogs?

Man I hate to see someone from SDN discovering this topic.

Too late.

RayCav you haven't changed one goddamn bit. You truly are a sick individual and I bet you got off on that. In fact I'm willing to bet you're wishing you could mutilate her right fucking now.

I fucking hope you go to prison where you fucking belong, and I fucking goddamn hope they don't give you internet privileges.

This whole fucking forum is sick. You all aren't just a bunch of losers but you're all the same goddamn perverts like RayCav. This is why you will NEVER be allowed on SDN and may you all rot.

Too late.

RayCav you haven't changed one goddamn bit. You truly are a sick individual and I bet you got off on that. In fact I'm willing to bet you're wishing you could mutilate her right fucking now.

I fucking hope you go to prison where you fucking belong, and I fucking goddamn hope they don't give you internet privileges.

This whole fucking forum is sick. You all aren't just a bunch of losers but you're all the same goddamn perverts like RayCav. This is why you will NEVER be allowed on SDN and may you all rot.

You are just as bad as Graeme Dice.

He might be.

He is. No doubt about it. This is the same type of attack Graeme used against Shep over at SDN like this guy is doing to RayCav.

He is. No doubt about it. This is the same type of attack Graeme used against Shep over at SDN like this guy is doing to RayCav.

Well, then. Let him troll away. He'll be exposed for the idiot he is eventually.

LOL I guess we Warsies really do all look alike to you idiots. I'm not Stark or Graeme but I guess to you we're all just EVIL! because as you put it we've all got our heads up Wong's ass. LOL.

And Engima well I guess your true colors are showing now I guess so much for you being a Warsie you and RayCav and the other posers are just so pathetic.

LOL I guess we Warsies really do all look alike to you idiots. I'm not Stark or Graeme but I guess to you we're all just EVIL! because as you put it we've all got our heads up Wong's ass. LOL.

And Engima well I guess your true colors are showing now I guess so much for you being a Warsie you and RayCav and the other posers are just so pathetic.

Well then you haven't been paying attention. Ask anyone that remembers ASVS. When I first started I was a true ST fan. Later I realized that SW would trounce ST. I still like ST but I am in the SW camp in the vs. debate. Been like that since ASVS. Yeah, the majority here are Trekkers but I'm a Warsie. Or you could say I'm a Warsie in Trekkie clothing.

Well then you haven't been paying attention. Ask anyone that remembers ASVS. When I first started I was a true ST fan. Later I realized that SW would trounce ST. I still like ST but I am in the SW camp in the vs. debate. Been like that since ASVS. Yeah, the majority here are Trekkers but I'm a Warsie. Or you could say I'm a Warsie in Trekkie clothing.

Concession accepted.

Link again.

Fucking hippies keep flagging this very informative and educational video.

Man I hate to see someone from SDN discovering this topic.

It'd be good for them.

And as for that birthing video, I know I have a reputation for being a pervert but...I'm just trying to wrap my brain around why anybody would video tape and then post a birthing on YouTube?

Home birthers are typically the same people who are into the all natural bullshit.

What they're trying to prove is that natural births are completely safe, far from unbearably painful, and greatly rewarding.

There are hundreds of the friggin videos on Youtube too. Complete with yummy placenta dinning.

Grow up and see the world boy.

Grow up and see the world boy.

Copied and fwded to Wong and I'll repost this on SDN word-for-word so everyone can see what kind of sick people make up this forum and how badly RayCav's influence has spread.

Copied and fwded to Wong and I'll repost this on SDN word-for-word so everyone can see what kind of sick people make up this forum and how badly RayCav's influence has spread.

I'm sure Mike would be delighted to see awesome.jpg in his inbox.

We'd be more than happy to have more fun, high quality posters join the board from Stardestroyer.net if you feel like advertising the board for us.

At least one SDNer has those pics under the link in his sig to his "Folder".

Just don't know the name of the user.

This was the best image of this cartoon I could find. I had a T-shirt with this on it years ago. The caption says "You're sick, Jesse! Sick, sick sick!"

farcow2.gif