News Ticker
  • IPB version 4.2 installed!
Sign in to follow this  
Grandtheftcow

Fmylife

Fmylife is a collection of entirely fictional anecdotes passed off as real events.

At least they can provide a few laughs.

An example.

Today, I had drunk sex with a girl that I barely know. I didn't have a condom and was nervous about getting her pregnant, but she assured me that I could pull out. Right when I was about to pull out, she wrapped her legs around me and yelled : "BE MY BABY'S DADDY!" I couldn't get out in time. FML

Fmylife is a collection of entirely fictional anecdotes passed off as real events.

An example.

Today, I had drunk sex with a girl that I barely know. I didn't have a condom and was nervous about getting her pregnant, but she assured me that I could pull out. Right when I was about to pull out, she wrapped her legs around me and yelled : "BE MY BABY'S DADDY!" I couldn't get out in time. FML

OK, that's just funny. I'm going to check this place out right away.

An example.

Wait.....they're fake?blink.gif

Well that certainly makes them not as funny as I thought.sad.gif

Is anyone else as sick and tired of hearing people say 'fuck my life' as much as I am?

I've never actually heard the phrase until now.

um while I'm sure the person that posted it on FMylife was bullshitting... sadly enough that's happened to me (honest to god no joke)