News Ticker
  • IPB version 4.2 installed!
Sign in to follow this  
Praeothmin

Captain America vs Jedi or Sith

Using all know CA feats, which Jedi/Sith could he beat?

Say, using G and T-Canon only?

Or using all of SW, EU included?

How would his shield fare against a lightsaber?

Personally I do not think that CA would do well against any well trained Jedi\Sith. Maybe a Padawan or the little children but somehow I do not see him surviving against a Sith's Force Choke or Force Lightning or the Jedi's Mind Trick or the Force Push.

How would his shield fare against a lightsaber?

The virbainium that it is made of took a full hit off doctor doom who had stole the power of the beyonder (before he got gimped) and was only partially destroyed.

Personally I do not think that CA would do well against any well trained Jedi\Sith. Maybe a Padawan or the little children but somehow I do not see him surviving against a Sith's Force Choke or Force Lightning or the Jedi's Mind Trick or the Force Push.

I doubt the mind trick would do jack shit but the others could have some effect, force lightning would also be ineffective due to the shield.

Cap's shield took hts from the Hulk or Thor without a scratch, so it'll do fine against a Lightsabre...

Cap himself went against super-human opponents on multiple occasions (the Kree, the Shi'ar, the Skrull, Wolverine, Bullseye, Daredevil) and won most of his fights...

His reflexes are almost on par with Spider-Man's, he is capable of taking hits that would obliterate a normal human being, can bench-press 1100 pounds...

He has perfect control over rebounds when throwing his shield...

Seeing the trouble Jango gave Obi-Wan in AotC, I think Cap can take on high end Force users, depending on the amount of EU that is allowed.

For example, EU post NJO Luke takes Cap down hard...

Cap's shield took hts from the Hulk or Thor without a scratch, so it'll do fine against a Lightsabre...

Cap himself went against super-human opponents on multiple occasions (the Kree, the Shi'ar, the Skrull, Wolverine, Bullseye, Daredevil) and won most of his fights...

His reflexes are almost on par with Spider-Man's, he is capable of taking hits that would obliterate a normal human being, can bench-press 1100 pounds...

He has perfect control over rebounds when throwing his shield...

Seeing the trouble Jango gave Obi-Wan in AotC, I think Cap can take on high end Force users, depending on the amount of EU that is allowed.

For example, EU post NJO Luke takes Cap down hard...

Well you did say all of EU is allowed. smile.gif

For CA you are using every ability he had from various continuities?