News Ticker
  • IPB version 4.2 installed!
Sign in to follow this  
Jason

Alien vrs Predtor vrs Power Rangers

Predtor spacecaft carrie aliens on it carsh lands Angel Grove, California and being infect the population lives thier. A predtor spacecaft lands clean up the mess. Power Ranger aiming to protect the civlion poplulation form both aliens. Who will win this fight to death. I put bet the power rangers they have protect armed suit effective weapons.

Hhhmm, tough one... huh.gif

On the one hand, the Power Rangers are much stronger then ordinary humans when in Ranger mode, and have a lot of weapons that can hurt the Aliens and the Predators (those Carebear-like rainbow weapons).

On the other hand, both the Aliens and the Predators exibit savagery the likes of which the Rangers have never seen, plus they don't gloat, they don't warn anyone before they strike, they just kill, period...

I think the Power Rangers eventually lose, because while they will be able to deal some serious damage to the Predators and the Aliens, their innocence and youth will lose the day to the predatory savageness of the other two...

BTW, good one Jason, PosRep for you... thumbsup.gif

These three reasons I think Power Ranger could handle the Aliens and Predator.

1.Also we guessing Zordon all knowledge not tell them to clean up Aliens and Predator or they not gone to him for advice. If Zordon with all knowledge of what happen in world for centuries one think know about these two monsters.

2.Also even Zordon did not know about the Aliens or Predator and warn them it very unlikely the Power Ranger to get killed. They most likely see danger the Aliens way before rest of them did. It also questionable how effective Predator weapons be a Power Ranger. We seen the power Ranger Power tossed, bashed, smashed and live tell the tail. Also the Predator normal does not attack teenagers and only one of him. So the Power ranger might be able shot him or stable him in the back.

3 If things real get out hand the surviving power Rangers could call Zords. It unlikely either the Predator or Aliens could do much against these killer machines. Also likely

power Ranger would have turn Zord to try get civilian population out their. That city to being they not know risk civilian population that city. However Pink Ranger most be doing that job. Since her Zord can fly.

So unless Zordon sense danger before Aliens and Predtor come around and the power Ranger are the first to go before see Danger aliens and latter Predator . I think Power Ranger can handle these monsters.

True, I didn't consider the Zords, they would give the PR a much needed help.

But I think they'd call the Zords after the first encounter, as they usually do, so that means one or more dead Rangers.

The Ranger's enemies rarely use the kind of weapons used by the Predators...

The power Ranger can teleport to other places. While Armer the power ranger wear would provide better protect then the Predtor armer. Also watch this power Ranger flying in the air after exposing toshed around.

If wish you wish see evidence watch this vide see power Ranger get hit light exposives and toshed around like piece.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5hfI4a1WuE&feature=related

Those exposive kill Predtor right off the bat. Power Ranger get hit some high yeard exposives with out even breaking a bone. It question if even the Predtor plamas gun could get thought the Power Ranger armer.