News Ticker
  • IPB version 4.2 installed!
Sign in to follow this  
Khas

The Irken Empire vs. The Time Lords

After conquering most of the Milky Way, the Almighty Tallests find a small planet named Gallifrey, and decide to conquer it. The inhabitants, however, have other plans. Who wins? rolleyes.gif

After conquering most of the Milky Way, the Almighty Tallests find a small planet named Gallifrey, and decide to conquer it. The inhabitants, however, have other plans. Who wins? rolleyes.gif

First I have to nitpick some things here:

1. The Irken Empire is a vast inter-galactic empire given they have the population and industry to be able to turn worlds into parking lots, foodcourts, military-city worlds, and Storage planets.

2. The Irkens are out to conquer at least several galaxies as seen on the holo map in The Nightmare Begins. As the high end... "The universe is ours for the taking! It is only a matter of time before all the races of the univers serve... the IRKEN EMPIRE!" - Almighty Tallest Red. I believe that the high is correct though given how insane Irken industry is.

Ok, nitpick over. The Irkens are most likely stomp if the Time Lords act half way competent. Though if they act like their normal incompetent selfs the Irkens my just stand a change of victory via a pudding DNA virus or some other random thing like giant in teddy bear suits. Again... or just throw so many ships at Gallifrey it all collapses into a super massvie black hole. As I said Irken industry is insane.