News Ticker
  • IPB version 4.2 installed!
Sign in to follow this  
Afishymeadow

As Surak united Vulcan...........

<p class='citation'>Quote</p><div class="blockquote"><div class='quote'>I'm confused.</div></div>

He's from another board. An...... interesting character.

<p class='citation'>Quote</p><div class="blockquote"><div class='quote'>The only thing I'm going to say is that I wish you still had Blackfoot's Dick and that Blackfoot's Dick could come here.</div></div>

Now I'm confused. Tyralak used to control Blackfoot's Dick? Interesting. I thought that was only used by Dual/Omar.

No, Blackfoot's Dick was completely my creation. I'm the only one who ever used him until I made the incredibly stupid mistake of letting Kitty borrow him. She changed the password and email, then completely changed his character. Ah well, live and learn.

<p class='citation'>Quote</p><div class="blockquote"><div class='quote'>Now I'm even more confused.</div></div>

Blackfoot's Dick was a (rather offensive) parody sock puppet account I created at Troll Kingdom to lampoon another poster who went by the name "Blackfoot".

<p class='citation'>Quote</p><div class="blockquote"><div class='quote'>No, Blackfoot's Dick was completely my creation. I'm the only one who ever used him until I made the incredibly stupid mistake of letting Kitty borrow him. She changed the password and email, then completely changed his character. Ah well, live and learn.</div></div>

I always wondered why he went from funny yet mildly offensive stereotype to a private dick.