News Ticker
  • IPB version 4.2 installed!
Sign in to follow this  
Superanna

Blacklight Power- Snake oil or No

I wanted to get opinions from those of you that may have a background or interest in physics. I read about this and visited their forum. I asked a few questions and got very party line answers. When I pressed for more in depth explanations I was shut down by the moderator, apparently I was "harping" on issues that were already resolved (like water usage-where I live water is a contentious issue). dry.gif It led me to believe that they were selling something that didn't really exist. But I am the first to admit my ignorance of this subject and would love to hear from those of you that have more knowledge on it. I will include the link to their website. Thanks!

http://www.blacklightpower.com/

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/SocietyforClassicalPhysics/msearch?query=blacklight+power&pos=0&cnt=10

That's what I kind of thought, but not wanting to dismiss things out of hand, I thought I would ask the opinion of those who can decipher the techno-jargon. Sometimes to disguise the lack of credibility they will deliberately complicate their explanations. That way the lay-people who are likely to give them money don't figure out it's a scam. When I first asked a question on the forum, the mod wrote me this very excited e-mail that I was just the sort of person they were looking for to promote their energy research. rolleyes.gif I found that suspicious, not to mention that the answer he gave me was very misleading. When I pointed that out they suddenly became very busy people.