News Ticker
  • IPB version 4.2 installed!
Sign in to follow this  
Jason

Reason the Borg might have not attack UFP full forc

I think nearly four possible reason

1. Other things might will delay the Borg invasion of the UFP. Very possible Special 8472 the USS Voyager own operations against the Borg came dream land area other ship be free.  We no idea how big damage USS Voyager did to the Borg. Either case Borg queen saw what USS Voyager was doing massive threat big enough will provide transwap technology.  The Borg unable to carry any attack against the UFP until end of games.

2. UFP might will design better ways stop Borg attack first place. Let say the Borg come in at full force against UFP. Let say for second the UFP special force over power Borg Cubes while they uses  using quantum torpedoes smeller Borg ships.  USS Enterprise E able turn single Borg spear to space dust in few seconds. Single away team in Star Terk Best of World part I was able make Borg Cube come to stop.  Star Trek end of game the UFP cedet be education on assimilate  process and  Borg leadership. While this class could have been for just fun learn another race possible threat. It also could been kind of special  might up task being combine tactic or buy time refrocement to arrive cause trouble inside the enemy ship.   Let also say for second transphaisc torpedoes' something like phase device. Disable shield beam down commandoes cause damage though out Cube.  

3. Possible UFP voyager useful for the Borg fight get rid of UFP might will put them disadvance knowledge they might need them is important factor get fight another race like Special 8472.

I would interest ideas why you guys think they did not.