News Ticker
  • IPB version 4.2 installed!
Sign in to follow this  
Jason

I think found away the UFP defend it self againist the Star War Empire

*sigh* First, Martok said millions, not billions. Second, there were also antimatter warheads and biogenic weapons mentioned. These combined with the tricobalt warheads would have done the damage. Third, it was thirty, not thirty-nine, and fourth, if the 30 H-Bombs all hit China and India, they would cause more than a billion deaths. God, you're an idiot.

For a billion deaths, you'd need to target pretty carefully, if it were even possible. If you were going to pull it off, you'd need to go with indirect effects, not direct effects. Stuff like hitting the watersheds and environmental damage.

Getting most population of the planet would not be that hard with tranpoters and shuttlecafts any longer term environmental damage would not raise the death totol by that much. THey also have space stations in orbit planted help get people off as will. Also Medical able of Star Terk alot better anything have right now even during time of NX Enterpise.

My link

Liston to Caption Sisko saying billions of people would be killed to Mr.Michael Eddington.In 9 minute to 9 minute and 8 secounds

USS Voyager move 400 km away Array before firing the tricobalt device. Go star Terk.com channel Voyager Caretaker, Part 1 & 2  1 hour,25 minute and 4 seconds to about 1 hour ,25 minute and 11 seconds. Jameway order USS Voyager 400 Kilometers away Array. So real question be how much fire power take destroy USS Voyager from target is 200 kilometers or closers. That minimal power of two tricobalt device.  

http://www.startrek.com/watch_episode/ANYIW_gRgJOt

Holy thread necromancy,  Batman!

• Like 1

Point is that weapon powerful could destroy Voyager if they 200 kilometers away or more would be more power entire World entire nuclear stock pile.. 

A Cochrane is a unit of subspace distortion, not explosive yield. The Tricobalt devices Voyager had were quasi-legal weapons that created subspace tears, but somehow weren't included in the subspace weapons ban by the Khitomer Accords.

Random Officer "*mumbles mumbles*"

Random Crewman "Sir! I cannot understand you!" *looks around* "Won't somebody help me?"

A bald bearded black man comes stumbling in. "Caption Sisko to the rescue! The lieutenant commander has asked you the latest qworbium reports."

Oh Jason, you provide so much comedy material. :)

A Cochrane is a unit of subspace distortion, not explosive yield. The Tricobalt devices Voyager had were quasi-legal weapons that created subspace tears, but somehow weren't included in the subspace weapons ban by the Khitomer Accords.

Well USS Voyager had to move 200 Kilometers away from Care Taker Array. Meaning at minimal expect Voyager was 40 Kilometers away care taker array or closer she would have been destroyed. I doubt ISD could withstand direction hit Tricobalt device. It take something like 370 quantum torpedoes accord star War cults. The USS Enterprise E fire something 10 Quatum torpedoes in close range did not take real damage sinlge Borg spear. Have seen USS Defiant us them close range as well see fire something 4 time.  Single Tricobalt device something like 200 to 400 time more powerful quantum torpedo. Each Torpedoes can individual target. Means single Galaxy class starship fight something taking 7 ISD accord Star War cults simple weak very shield general Tie bomber do trick. Realistically Galaxy class starship each torpedoes target different target destroy 15  before any ISD chance to respond. Rate fire Single Galaxy starship easily take entire fleet simple rate fire 45 ISD minute destroyed. Star War Empire simple does ship take those kind loses.

Transphasics may very well be powerful enough to take out Star Destroyers. However, my quibble was with the use of the Cochrane measurement. Its not an explosive yeild. It measures subspace distortion. It would be like trying to convert megawatts to PSI. It just doesn't make sense.

I talk about the fact USS Voyager  had move 200 Kilometers always from Caretaker array before fire that weapon getting destroy by  that weapon they fire.  I am talk about Cochrane measurement system.