Jump to content
News Ticker
  • IPB version 4.2 installed!
Sign in to follow this  
Questor

Freeform Infocom Game

Recommended Posts

You have damaged many internal organs, and are now bleeding to death while you die of sepsis.

 

 

 

>|

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You cannot move your legs.

 

 

 

You are at 2 hitpoints.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After quick rethink, decide not to use sword as butt plug.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

but the idea was immediately dropped. Find something to heal wounds other than using a sword as a butt plug.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

remove knowledge of any harmful things or methods involving plugging the anus.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You have died of internal injuries. Reloading from last save point...

 

 

 

The bodies have only crude swords and rags. The cart is now unattended.

 

 

 

The intestine eats all bodies,

 

 

 

>|

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Remove all knowledge of butt plugs and induce a mild shock to the brain whenever it is brought up by the player.

 

 

 

Search cart.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The cart is empty, except for a few damaged weapons. It appears to have been used as bait for an ambush before.

 

 

 

>|

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

exmine status of intestine. If too large to carry then place in cart.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The intestine has formed a cocoon.

 

 

 

You have cleaned your sword.

 

 

 

>|

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Since the player no longer knows what a butt plug is, he instead examines the cocoon and then places it in the wagon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The cocoon is large, the size of a small horse. You place it in the wagon with great difficulty.

 

 

 

>|

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Climb on wagon and head to nearest town for adventure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You do not know the direction to the nearest town.

 

 

 

>|

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You see a path shrouded in mist that leads to the east. Just before it reaches the horizon, if forks into a northeasterly path and a southeasterly path.

 

 

 

>|

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Which is quickly ignored for the more favored southeasterly route.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×