Jump to content
News Ticker
  • IPB version 4.2 installed!
Sign in to follow this  
Questor

Freeform Infocom Game

Recommended Posts

It is completely dark, you are likely to be eaten by a Grue.

 

 

 

>|

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Slather on some hot sauce on yourself and sing the Oscar Meyer song while walking in the cave.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After slathering hot sauce and singing, you look around.

 

 

 

You see nothing in the darkness.

 

 

 

It is pitch dark, you are covered in sauce, and VERY likely to be eaten by a grue.

 

 

 

>|

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You rifle through your pockets that smell of hot sauce. You find:

 

 

 

A lighter

 

A ball of twine

 

A wriggling wraith intestine

 

Some straw

 

Oily rags

 

 

 

Slung over your back is a large club

 

 

 

It is pitch dark, you are covered in sauce, and VERY likely to be eaten by a grue.

 

 

 

>|

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

wrap the rag around the club set fire to urself, thats prolly worse than being eaten alive, burning to death ... scrap that...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Eat Wraith intestine and shove the oily ragged club up the player's ass. Run towards the grue yelling "SNAUSAGES!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The ignited torch shows that you are in a cave. The exit is to the north.

 

 

 

After you eat the wraith intestine, you are consumed from the inside by a strange creature.

 

 

 

You have died.

 

 

 

Restoring from the last save point...

 

 

 

The ignited torch shows that you are in a cave. The exit is to the north.

 

 

 

>|

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After that slam head on ground and feed the wraith intestine to a local rabbit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You exit the cave into the morning air.

 

 

 

The wraith intestine consumes the local rabbit from the inside.

 

 

 

>|

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You are on the edge of a vast mountain range. You can see a city in the distance, as well as what appears to be land covered in pestilence.

 

 

 

>|

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The city is several days travel to the northeast, past the pestilence.

 

 

 

Around midday, you hear a noise behind you.

 

 

 

>|

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You turn around to see a large wagon coming up the trail.

 

 

 

>|

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As the wagon passes you, it drops a sword and a plucked chicken carcass.

 

 

 

The driver of the wagon does not notice.

 

 

 

>|

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×